To come up with the world of excellence, best coffee grinder is here to perfectly boost your coffee taste. If you are looking to blend up your whole coffee, coffee grinders are just fun and easy tool to take your coffee making skills to the next level. All you need to do is, just put the coffee beans in the best coffee grinder Australia and watch it being transformed into grounded coffee just before your eyes.
You are free to pick either best coffee grinder electric or best coffee grinder manual according to your preferences. But if you tend to opt a worst coffee grinder, you might end up with unevenly grounded beans which can put you in trouble while making final coffee.
Grounded in fact, the options for this handy tool are just endless, and you can choose how finely you want to grind your coffee, what size do you need, how much weighty it should, the capacity of the grinder, its efficiency and finally the price range which you can afford. Finding such an idea coffee grinder that can fulfil all your needs isn’t a piece of cake, you have to go through hundreds of available models to come up with the best performer. But don’t worry, we are here to ease your life as we have listed five top-notch coffee grinders along with the detailed discussions and their possible flaws to provide you with exactly what you need. Just stick with us and grab the best model to enjoy your coffee!
Portable Electric USB-Coffee Bean Rechargeable Grinder
Rhino Compact Coffee Hand Grinder
Bodum Coffee Grinder
|De'Longhi Electric Coffee Grinders
|Porlex Mini Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder
Best Coffee Grinder Australia
As always we have brought to you the best coffee grinder Australia reviews. We hand picked and reviewed almost 20 coffee grinders to find out more about the best coffee grinder for home and best coffee grinder commercial.
All you got to do is read and decide which one do you need. If you are not a fan of coffee then you must check out our reviews of best cold press juicer.
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 565 Grams
Size: 21.5×7.5 cm
- Glass powder bottle and stainless-steel body
- Multifunctional for both coffee and spices
- Compact and lightweight construction
- USB port addition to offer advanced use
- Best portable coffee grinder
- Price might be high
- Suitable for small servings
Brand: Rhino Coffee Gear
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 0.34 Kg
Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 6 cm
On the clear ground, the Rhino Hand Coffee Grinder that is carved using Stainless Steel which gives it premium feel along with sturdiness. The compact size of this grinder makes it extremely portable as it can comfortably fit in your bag which allows you to effortlessly take it to any trip or outing.
Above all, some existing coffee grinders are not easy to clean but the Rhino Coffee Grinder comes with stainless steel finish which can be cleaned even with warm water under the tap. This makes us list this beast as one of the best coffee grinder for espresso. Additionally, this coffee grinder is sculptured in a way to fit in your hands as it comes in a cylindrical shape so that you can easily hold it in your hands and the rubbery grip around the center proffer easier grip even with wet hands.
Digging around, the Rhino Coffee Grinder’s is also the best coffee grinder manual and the height is only 17 cm and it weigh around 0.5 Kg which offer ease of use and convenient travel. Isn’t it super lightweight to carry? Moreover, it comes with the arm attachment as it measures around 15 cm around the design. The light work of this grinder remains maintained for almost all kinds of coffee beans and its excellent for producing consistent results of exactly the grind size that you want. Furthermore, the provided burrs can be adjusted at ay level according to the grind styles and coarseness like preferred filters for espresso or AeroPress size to offer you all the required features at one place.
When it comes to capacity. the Rhino Coffee Grinder is able to hold around 42 Grams of coffee which make it suitable to grind one or two cups of coffee at once. In addition, to offer excellent performance this grinder uses conical ceramic burrs rather than blades to effectively grind the beans and it produce consistent sized beans to impart better taste. Most importantly, this grinder incorporates the system that permit the separation of grounded and unprocessed beans.
- Compact design great for travel
- Provided with AeroPress adapter
- Effectively separate different sized particles
- You can adjust the beans size that you need
- Comes with protective and convenient carry bag
- The handle needs more maintenance
Material: Plastic and stainless steel
Weight: 1.58 Kg
Dimensions: 16.3 x 17.8 x 27.5 cm
To saunter through life, Bodum Electric Coffee Grinder is a basic level burr grinder that is an excellent option for people who are searching for best coffee grinder burr and for grinded beans to go through manual brewing methods such as French press or Pour over. Rotted deep, this grinder is built by well-known brand called Bodum which is a name of producing high quality, and affordable tea and coffee products. Additionally, this grinder is sculptured in s sleek-looking, minimalist, modern design in a small, lightweight construction which means it doesn’t take more space on a countertop. Moreover, its slim construction makes it easy to store and clean.
Digging deep, Bodum Electric Coffee Grinder has incorporated plastic hopper with an elaborated capacity of around 220 grams to serve even the large gatherings. Furthermore, the integrated borosilicate glass container can efficiently catch up to 315 grams of ground coffee and store it, which is useful in preventing any spillage and keeps your bench tidy even after excessive grinding. Practically, this grinder is easy to use as it comes with handy on and off buttons that give you indication of power on by lighting up in a specific color all this in one grinding machine makes this grinder best coffee grinder burr.
Inching forward, Bodum Electric Coffee Grinder comes with a hopper that allows you to adjust the grind size and also provides you with icon that delivers suggested proper grind settings for French press, Espresso, and Pour oven. So, this grinder is equally beneficial for beginners. Surprisingly, it incorporates a dial which permit you to set the grinding time of up to 20 seconds. In order to provide you with variety, Bodum Electric Coffee Grinder has 12 integrated grind settings which are designed to offer deep benefits to both entry level and expert users. As far as durability is concerned, the burrs are made up of stainless steel to last longer. Amazingly, it also has a built-in friction clutch to protect the grinder, which means if any stone or hard thing gets in touch of the burrs it starts making loud rattling noise which alarms you to turn off the machine to remove the stones.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Slim and smart look in decent color combination
- Twelve different grind settings are available
- It doesn’t allow sticking of grains on sides
- Stable design to ensure flawless performance
- A bit weighty
- Doesn’t ideal for espresso
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 2.77 Kg
Dimensions: 15.24 x 38124.05 x 38.1 cm
To saunter through coffee grinders, De’Longhi Electric Coffee Grinder is the best coffee grinder electric which is finished using high end stainless steel which gives the matte look as some of the top end grinders. Delonghi is a prominent name in the field of coffee machines and if you already grab an espresso machine then this grinder is an excellent compatible to effectively grind your coffee. Surprisingly, the out surface is so smooth that even fingerprints would be visible on it, but its very convenient to wipe off when a damp cloth. Overall, its sturdy and strong piece of kit that is not filmy and able to last for decades.
Digging deep, De’Longhi Electric Coffee Grinder comes with an LED display to let you monitor and control your serving, and the larger size font let you know what’s going on at any time of the operation. Moreover, its equipped with a dial that calculates how many cups of coffee should be grounded at once. The number of cups that you have selected would appear on the LED screen display so that you can just look up on the details without be worried about the servings. Plus, up to 16 cups of coffee cam be grounded at once, which are more than enough to host a big gathering. The incorporated plastic container can hold up to 350 grams of beans which is enough for group of people. This makes it the best electric coffee grinding machine.
On the clear ground, you are free to decide between light, normal, and strong coffee grinding options that allows you to choose one according to your need by pressing the provided button with two beans on the control panel. You can get as much stronger coffee as you want. Practically, the fineness or coarseness of grind is directly determined by the integrated manual dial which lies just above the LED with the handy 18distinct levels to opt from. Deeply, the finest grind number-1 is for espresso and the extreme coarse number-18 is specially for cafeteria and makes this machine the best coffee grinder for espresso.
- 18 adjustable settings to suit your flavor needs
- Bean hopper can hole sufficient coffee
- The conical upper burr is removeable for easy cleaning
- Aroma control function along with LED display
- Wrapped in metal with a premium finish
- Not easy to use
- A bit more pricey
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 227 Grams
Dimensions: 15.24 x 5.84 x 4.57 cm
To come up, Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder is sculptured in durable and lightweight design to offer you with exactly what you need. Interestingly, its very sturdy to take it to any trip you are enjoying as it can grind from espresso to French press to let you take good mileage of both worlds.
If you are looking for a simple grinder which can brew two to three cups of coffee in one go, then Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder is perfectly for you. It is one of the best coffee grinder espress machine available in Australia. Whilst, the provided sharper burrs and the excellent fitting of grinder in your hand, permits you to effortlessly grind another batch if you wish to brew more coffee at the same time. Furthermore, the stainless-steel exterior offers high-end protection to the inside ceramic burrs to take this grinder anywhere in your bag.
To dig deep, this best coffee grinder espresso comes with spring loaded burrs that are efficient in virtually eliminating the wobble in the whole grinding procedure to offer you with fine grinds that comes out consistently as you can expect from the coarse grinds. Actually, the incorporated spring-loaded mechanism prevents the burr from moving or floating over the place to let you mix up your brews. Moreover, this grinder is quite easy to use, as the incorporated dial can be used to switch between the different grinding settings.
When it comes to the construction, Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder is carved in a cylindrical design by using stainless steel with the cool rubber grip and the provided detachable handle allows you to easily clean and transport it in your backpack. Amazingly, this grinder is less than 2-inches in diameter and around 5 inches in height, which is quite smaller than the soda can and this construction makes it the smallest hand grinder available in the market and ranked first in term of build quality. Moreover, like some premium models, it offers minimalist aesthetic with ultimate approach to serve you with best results. Amazingly, if you are a traveler and love to take coffee to fade away your tiredness, then Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder is going to become your best travel partner.
- Sturdy and ergonomic design
- Slow grinding for better taste
- Incorporated ceramic, conical burrs
- Lightweight and portable construction
- Durable solid steel construction
- Unequalled performance in budget friendly price
- It offers slow output
- Can’t grind more than 4 cups of coffee at once
Best Coffee Grinder in Australia - Buying Guide
How to Choose the Best Coffee Grinder – A Nifty Buying Guide!
Grounded in fact, the coffee grinders can take your coffee practices to the next level but only when you have right machine in your hand. How to get the excellent model is the main question, but the answer it very simple, just stay with us and read the provided guide to get deep insights of best coffee grinders.
Types of Coffee Grinders
On the clear note, different types of coffee grinders are available in the market, which type to select will entirely depend on your needs. Here, we are going to discuss about the efficiency and specialization of each kind to let you take good outcome out of it.
- Blade Grinder: The blade coffee grinder works same as like food processor effaced edges. It actually works on the basis of blade spins to chop the coffee beans into fine powder. Actually, during operation these coffee grinders are louder in the start but as the coffee beans broke down, they started working quietly. All in all, the blade grinders are compact in design and size than the burr grinders. Hold on there, you might need some expertise to evenly grind the coffee of your desired size as you might need to stop or set it at accurate point.
- Burr Grinder: This grinder works on the same principal as the pepper mill does, the coffee beans pass over two incorporated plastic or metal objects to be finely grounded into desired sized pieces. Surprisingly, these grinders allow you to precisely set the grind size which entirely depends on the available settings in the grabbed model. We highly recommend to grab a model with varied settings so that you could enjoy according to your taste. Additionally, the even fine grinding is excellent in contributing to a more balanced and fuller taste. But keep in mind that the good models of this type and quite louder, larger, and more expensive than the blade grinders but their efficiency and more available controls are the main things that make them more popular than any other type.
- Manual Grinders: Grounded in fact, the manual grinders are inexpensive, smaller in size and widely famous for their portability nature around the globe. But keep in mind that getting the perfect grind settings according to our needs isn’t as easy as you imagine and hence it demands more time and efforts which most people are not ready to put in. Same like the burr grinder, they also work on pepper mill principal by grinding the provided beans between two burrs. Additionally, they can hold only small amount of beans, and hence you will need to turn the handle many times to effectively ground the destined serving. On the positive side, these grinders are comparatively quitter than burr and blade grinders.
Other Factors to Take in count
Before picking any best coffee grinder, you are required to completely know about the features that must be there to serve you. Here, we are going to discuss some important features to completely provide you with the excellent.
Particles Size: When it comes to coffee, it’s really important to get the evenly ground coffee to extract the desired flavor during further brewing. Just like cooking, different sized things demand different times, the coffee falls in place in the same way. Practically, the finer ground coffee takes less steeping time, whilst the coarse ground coffee requires considerably ample time to process completely. But the uneven ground coffee can result in unexpectedly low taste, so you must consider this thing while buying a best coffee grinder.
Firstly, you must know that what size you need for your taste, then go for the specific model that entails the same feature. Here are the exact grind sizes for different types of coffee.
- Fine: Espresso
- Moderately Fine: Strong Pour over and light Espresso
- Extremely Fine: Strong Espresso and Turkish coffee
- Coarse: French Press
- Very Coarse: Cold brew
- Capacity: The main thing to consider is the capacity of the grinder, it must hold the certain amount of coffee that you want. Actually, the beans grinding right before brewing imparts excellent taste to the coffee. A small size grinder is enough for a small sized family or a group of friends, but for large servings go for bigger ones.
- Speed: On the clear ground, speed of the grinder does matter. But in fact, the high speed isn’t a guarantee for better results, rather they can make your grinder more unstable. In addition, the high-speed motor produces more heat, which can burn the coffee and negatively impact its flavor and aroma. To avoid heat production, you might need to stop the grinder after some time then restart it again until its motor cools down, and this all will take away your productive time in addition to reducing the life span of coffee grinder. To resolve this problem, the gear reduction mechanism is introduced in the advanced high-speed grinders, but still, we recommend you to grab a model that operates at lower speed.
- Size: Believe it or not, the size of a coffee grinder is the practical consideration before buying any best model. Regardless of your kitchen size, most of us have limited cabinet or counter space. All you need to do is before starting the search of a best coffee grinder, you must measure the available space that you can give to the machine and this factor will let you choose the exact sized model. Keep in mind that both placing and storing of the coffee grinder must be kept in mind.
On the clear note, the coffee grinder which you hold directly impact the quality and taste of your drink each time. Unquestionably, the right model can help you to get the perfect cup of coffee that you wish for. So, all you need to do is to read the provided buyer’s guide and try to select one from our reviewed top-notch coffee grinders and definitely the results will be worth it.
You can also checkout our guides regarding best rice cooker here.